Village Hidden in the Swamps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Burning the sun
by Skelette Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

» Skelette Returns...
by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 am

» Chizuni's Weapons
by Chizuni Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 am

» Chizuni's Jutsu
by Chizuni Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

» Skelette's Abilities
by Skelette Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 am

» Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage
by Chizuni Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am

» On Orders....
by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

» Demons Claimed by Chizuni...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am

» First Summon...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

» Psynergy List
by Skelette Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:40 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

First Summon...

Go down

First Summon... Empty First Summon...

Post by Chizuni Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 am

*I teleport into the tower, I walk over to the cupboard, and start taking things out, incense, chalk, etc. After getting the things I need, I go to the center of the room, and taking the chalk, draw two identical circles on the floor opposite eachother, and with stars in the centers of them, and verious runes around the boarder. After completing this, and sprinkling incense between the two circles, as well as rosemary, and rose petals, and iron shavings, I stand in one of the circles, and face the opposite one*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Female Posts : 71

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:
First Summon... Left_bar_bleue100/100First Summon... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://hiddenswamp.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

First Summon... Empty Re: First Summon...

Post by Chizuni Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 am

*after standing there a minute, thinking about what Im going to do, I regain my focus, and start chanting in an anchent language, and as I do, the circles, penticals, which Im standing in, and the one opposite me begin to glow, and spark. After a good five minutes of chanting, I stop, and in the middle of the other pentical, a large shadow appears, a fiercesome beast appearing in the shadow, and letting out a blood freezing roar*

First Summon... Sdgsg

Lues: "Why have you summoned me, human?"

Me: "To make you my partner, to claim you so that you may answer my call in battle, to aid me.....but that much you should already know, so drop the guise, and change to something better more suitable one, you dont have much of a choice....unless you wanna get hit by something unfriendly?"

*I hold up my hand which is enveloped in Kujo-ku, a greenish light emmenating from it*

Me: "so what will it be?"

Lues: "Very well, since I dont have much of a choice..."

*His essence swells, and begins to change shape, and rises as a large jackle dog*

Lues: "better?"

Me:"Much, now to claim you..."

*I hit the middle of the pentical Im in, and it turns a bright blue, as it was orange before, and at the same time, Lues's pentical changes the same blue, and is covered in a light blueish flame, Lues in the middle, and after a few seconds, the flames cease, and the two penticals disappear, and we stand there*

Me: "Just so you know I prefer snakes...."

Lues: "What am I, you pet?"

Me: "no, I suppose not..."

*We walk out of the tower, and out into the village, together*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

-------Time Skip--------

*I appear with Lues at my side in the form of a dog, and I start to prepare three penticals, with Lues watching me*

Lues: now what are you doing...?

Me: summoning a few more people...why?

Lues: Not more! I thought I was unique!

Me: you are, but you think you can do everything yourself?

Lues: I suppose not...still...

*I wave him off, and finish the penticals, and after doing so, face the two penticals opposite me, speaking an anchent language, as the penticals all glow, and after a good 15 minutes, I stop, and two beings stand before me, each within a pentical. the one to my left is long and slender, scales wrapping almost her entire body, except her torso and head, as that part was human. Her hair was long and scaly, and was moving around her, like serpents would, and in a closer inspection, they would actually be serpents, each one having a spear like head. The second on my right was barely big enough to fit in the pentical, as he was about 30 feet tall, huge, muscular, and covered in shadows, and in flames. his head held two horns, each curling around to face outward, from his face, and his eyes glowed with fire*

(Tanith)
First Summon... Dfg

(Pyrrhus)
First Summon... Balrog

Me: Hello, Tanith, Pyrrhus, welcome to my service...

*Both of them break in at the sametime, Tanith speaking in a high annoyed voice, and Pyrrhus speaking in a low, rummbling voice that reminded me of boulders falling down a moutain*

Tanith: Oh skip the lecture we know why we are here...

Pyrrhus: .....RELEASE ME MORTAL, OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF PYRRUS!!!!!!....

Tanith:...so you can bind us and use us as your slaves...

Pyrrhus:...I WILL NOT BE SUMMONED BY SOME NOBODY.....

Tanith/Pyrrhus:...WE WONT TAKE IT!!!!!

Me: SHUT UP!!!!!!!

*I flick my hands forward, making a bluish flame envelope the both of them, and then dying out, the penticals disappear, and we are all left standing there. They both look around, at the penticals that disappeared. Tenith foulds her arms, while Pyrrhus advances on me*

Pyrrhus: YOU ARE INDEED FOOLISH, FOR WITHOUT THE PENTICALS POWER YOU WILL BE CRUSHED!

*He advances on me branishing a large hammer, made of what looked like red hot metal, and as he brought it down at me, there is a flash of light, and the hammer disappears, and Pyrrhus is thrown back, landing on the floor and reverting to the guise of a Chinese dragon*

Pyrrhus: WHAT???

Tenith: thats new, for you....

Me: you havent been summoned in a while so I'll bring you up to speed, the summons have become alittle more powerful now, now we have the power to bind you to us forever, or until we abandon you....so there is no need for the pentical, except to summon you ofcourse...

Lues: Welcome to the real world, where the summoners have all the power...

Tenith: Your here too! I demand that you release me at ONCE! I will not be seen with the likes of him!

Lues: ohhhh, to bad, you gonna break a nail or something...

Tenith: Watch It!

*the snakes on Tenith's head all shoot up around her, hissing and spitting, some trying to reach towards Lues*

Me: Thats enough, as you are all under my command, you will all do as I say, and get along, no matter the past encounters of eachother.... Comprende?

Lues/Tenith/Pyrrhus: yes...

Me: yes what?????

Lues/Tenith/Pyrrhus: YES MA'AM!

Me: good...

*I start to walk out of the room, Lues as a dog, Tenith as a snake, and Pyrrhus as a bat, following me down the steps, out to the village...*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum