Village Hidden in the Swamps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Burning the sun
by Skelette Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

» Skelette Returns...
by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 am

» Chizuni's Weapons
by Chizuni Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 am

» Chizuni's Jutsu
by Chizuni Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

» Skelette's Abilities
by Skelette Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 am

» Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage
by Chizuni Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am

» On Orders....
by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

» Demons Claimed by Chizuni...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am

» First Summon...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

» Psynergy List
by Skelette Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:40 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Battle Between Kages...

2 posters

Go down

Battle Between Kages... Empty Battle Between Kages...

Post by Skelette Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Skelette sits...stands... damn, it's hard to tell with that cloak-- exists on top of some random and large, solid ground surrounded by a body of swamp water. His only eye able to be seen glowed singularly through the area, searching and waiting...
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Pisces Posts : 38

http://theveritas.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Battle Between Kages... Empty Re: Battle Between Kages...

Post by Chizuni Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:54 pm

"Oh goody....."

*I teleport in, my hands covered in Kujo-ku, and take a stance*

"So you wish to spar me then?"

Last edited by Chizuni on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Female Posts : 71

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:
Battle Between Kages... Left_bar_bleue100/100Battle Between Kages... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://hiddenswamp.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:30 pm

Skelette nodded, not saying much, but he did say, however "... I wish for this to be a good battle..." From under his cloak, a large, spinal cord looking strip of Shini Energy appeared for battle, as he slowly made his way toward Chizuni, much like a tonberry...
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:38 pm

"Oh really, a good battle?"

*I say as I motion to the ground, a large walls appear in front of you, made of Katai-ku. Several more walls shoot up behind it, creating a multi wall barrier. I then make a few seals, releasing a large wave off water towards you from either side, and a cloud of Kujo-ku appears above you, and shoots downward, like a large pillar of greenish fire, that isnt fire*

"I was going to ask for the same thing"
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:
Battle Between Kages... Left_bar_bleue100/100Battle Between Kages... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Skelette easily whips away the greenish fire-looking thing by whipping its Shini Bones spinal-tail around at a high speed. As for the water... something troublesome... It muttered something quite lowly "... The Slave..." And from the ground appeared a creature made of dark magic, using the natural environment to allow it to use water to its command, and so it redirected the water so that it wouldn't hit Skelette and Skelette could continue moving ever so slowly closer to Chizuni. Now, here came the obstacle... the walls. The Slave dissipated, since its purpose was done, and Skelette murmured something else "... The Rotten..." Suddenly, a large skeletal figure made of Shini Bones and dark magic appeared from the ground, having no lower torso below the waist, making it confined to its position. It outstretched a long, bony claw toward the walls and had them rot, become weak and disintegrate so that Skelette could continue... slowly toward his opponent. The Rotten then reverted back into energy and dispersed.
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:43 pm

((Just to let you know, the kujo-ku, and the katai-ku, and all inbetween, are the highest form of poison/toixin/entropy/etc. which can decay anything down to the most basic of units, so rotting something that decays everything away, isnt really possible, unless you can explain it))

*Since the walls themselves can decay anything away, they still stand, since rotting them away wont work. I quickly make the earth under you shoft and mucky* "Swamp Entombment!" *As though the earth under you suddenly fell out, you sink directly into the muck, which will then encase you, and start to crush you with force, and will also try to sufficate you, but I dont know if thats possible*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:59 pm

(Oh, I thought I made it clear that The Rotten rots things by breaking up their structure little by little, not the normal forms of rotting. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear... I mean, if I'm right, you should edit, but if I'm wrong, then I'll accommodate for it.)

Skelette was in a predicament... But it was easily overcome. He created more spinal cord tails that would whip about in the same manner as before, cutting his way so that he could see the surface, however, Skelette would not be able to climb with such soft land... Well, that's what Body Manifestation was for. He quickly materialized his body near the opening on the surfaced and rematerialized instantly. Skelette looked to his side, muttering "... The Heretic..." and from Skelette's robe came an exact duplicate of Skelette. The Heretic stood still as Skelette moved forward, still quite slowly with all of his spinal cord tails out. The Heretic began storing energy for some more Graveyard Havoc...
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:27 am

((I think it would equall out actually, because of the extreme decaying nature of the walls, that can even decay energy, and your power to break any structure down, the wall would decay away the energy very quickly as the walls would break structure....))

*I would quickly strengthen the walls, since the power of the Rotten had make them structurally unstable, I would strengthen them. I quickly sign, making the walls fire bullets of Ekitai-ku at you, which is the liquid form. The muck behind you that you left would turn into some clones, which surround the Heretic, from all sides, and moving at 33.3% lightspeed, in unity stab him with their Kirikarasu, so that he would disappear. The remainder of the muck would turn into thousands upon thousands of needles which all fire at you in unision, and from every angle, making almost impossible to dodge*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:49 am

Skelette's green eye gleams as he mutters once again "... The Delusion." And instantly, the Skelette is stabbed by thousands of needles and fire bullets... Though, it didn't seem to do much. The robe disintegrated and nothing was there... It was a fake Skelette. Where was the real one? Right behind Chizuni, now. "... The Confused..." A large black aura omitting from Skelette's body engulfed both himself and Chizuni. Chizuni would now be unable to use any chakra/energy based attacks while he was within this blackened aura, though that was not the case for Skelette. The spinal tails coming from Skelette all stabbed at Chizuni at a high speed, trying to take advantage of the moment while Chizuni could do little.
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:35 am

((Those were NOT fire bullets, as Kujo-ku and the others forms of it are not fire. And those where Ekitai, the liquid form, so it would look more like dark greenish water bullets, just to clarify))

*Even as the tails fly at me, then seem to only get within feet of me, when they are deflected of away from me. I keep stepping back, smiling* "You may think you have got me, O Reaper, O one of the Grave....but it is not over...." *I snap my finger* "Attack him!" *Suddenly, and without warning, it seems as though a thousand kicks where laid upon Skelette, all moving in the upward direction, which enough power to crush a mountain, it would propell Skelette into the air, at such a fast pace that he could hardly keep up, and even as the kicks hit him into the air, it would seem as though he had hit a titanium ceiling, as then the ceiling would drive him back into the ground with twice the force of the kicks. After the landing. A circle of Nymph witchs appear in a circle around you, each holding out their hands, and chanting, a strong force of telekinesis holding Skelette in place from each of the Nymphs* "You are quite powerful, I will not deny it. But I am also powerful. Will you let that little spell go of yours, otherwise the Nymphs will not let you out....."

Last edited by Chizuni on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:31 am

(Well... I might need to clarify, as well... Skelette has no mind. He's made of energy and a necromancer's spirit, you know. Telepathy has no effect on him, because you would need a brain for that to happen... So in turn, the telepathy of the Nymphs would do nothing to Skelette, you see? I figured since he was dead, you would have known that... Damn, I should give him an attack that makes him eat brains...)
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:20 am

(lol, as long as you dont use it on me, although I could just regenerate mine back...but ok, Ill edit that, thanks for metioning it....XD)
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Skelette seemed to have no cares about such a thing, releasing the dark aura, however he did speak "... Powerful, indeed... But sometimes, power alone is nothing... The Chaos..." Above Skelette appeared a large, black sphere. This sphere ate the Nymphs quite quickly, using a force as strong as a black hole. Once all of the Nymph Witches were eaten, there was a large explosion that engulfed the entire area, setting the area ablaze with dark magic... However, since it was not fire, it did not burn or produce heat, but it did, however, spread, burn and hurt like fire. Skelette stood.. well...made himself upright, then from under his cloak/robe formed a sword with ancient text engraved into the blade... it was his Dark Blade. It was about half the size of Skelette, making it about 2.5 to 3 feet long. He walked slowly toward Chizuni once again... But then again, he didn't really walk since he had no legs or body... he just kinda... moved his existence in the general direction of Chizuni, his blade out and surging with dark magic.
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:58 am

"Indeed, you speak the truth, as there is more to me than power..." *with my powers returned, I hit the floor, and make several of the Katai-ku walls sink into the ground, and become Ekitai-ku and flow under you, where it transforms again, into Kujo-ku which explodes from under you, making a huge amount of it explode upward, almost decaying you instantly away. At the same time, large greenish clouds swirl overhead, as a mass of Kujo-ku also falls down towards you, trying to decay you away from both directions*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 pm

*I quickly make Kujo-ku cover me in an aura, as I then spread it in a dome fashion over me, and any of the blasts that connected with the dome would be decayed down, which is possible, because Kujo-ku can break even energy down. I quickly hit the ground, after signing* "Summoning Jutsu!"
*A huge serpent rises from the ground, with 5 heads. The Hydra. I stand on top of the top head, while the other 4 shoot forward, and shoot a huge amount of supercooled air at you, that instantly freezes anything it touches*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:38 am

Skelette crawled backwards a bit "... The Glutton..." A large skull shaped energy thing appeared randomly, opening its mouth and guiding all of the supercooled air inside of its abysmal, black hole-ish mouth and closing it, dispersing of this air entirely, making everything back to normal. In technical terms, the air would not freeze Skelette at all due to his material makeup, but it didn't matter now. The Glutton disappeared "... The Unique..." Skelette flipped, releasing from under his robe a gigantic, skyscraper sized, asymmetrical monstrosity from under his tiny tiny tiny robe. The beast had a cannon for a mouth, a scythe and hammer for a left and right hand respectively, and a ghost tail that made it hover above the ground and make it float through the air. The Unique raised its extremely large hammer hand and began to pound at Chizuni's area quite vigorously, the hammer covering quite the diameter.
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:31 am

*even as the hammer was raised, I created quite a large aura of Kujo-ku that decayed away the hammer, and started up The Unique, which decays the rest of him, at a very fast rate. After the hammer had disappeared, the hydra attacked again, this time two of its heads shot towards you, mouthes open wide, trying to snap you up*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Skelette's eye gleamed as the Hydra neared "... The Dismal..." From Skelette's body came a great amount of poisoned air, however it was not poisoned, it was just... polluted with energies that stole the will of others. Skelette fell to the ground, having the Hydra engulf quite a bit of these energies. Eventually, the Hydra would lose the ability to do anything, the first thing being move, the second being attacking, and lastly, lose the ability to live. "... The Paranoid..." Instantly, arond Chizuni, came a floating orb of Shini energy. Decaying it would be quite difficult, near impossible, so long as Skelette continued to feed energy into it. Upon movement of any kind, even a heavy breath, the orb floating around Chizuni's head would attack by impaling her with various spikes in various places at a very high speed.
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:27 am

*As quickly as I see the air around the Hydra, A clone shoots down, cutting the two heads off, and stopping the energy from continuing throughout the Hydra. After the heads were cut, three heads grew from each stump, and from one of the stump, the heads departed out, making three new Hydras, and a seven headed one in front of you. Once sensing the orb of energy around me, I quickly teleport out of it, and appear behind Skelette, releasing a huge amount of Kujo-ku from my aura at you, which then turns to Ekitai-ku, the liquid form, which forms a huge tidal wave of it above and around you, and plunging down at you, trying to wash you away, and decay you away at the sametime. Meanwhile, the three one headed hydras slip underground, while the other releases another large blast of supercooled air at you from the other side...*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:50 am

The orb would continue to follow Chizuni, even upon warping, since it it locked onto the energy signatures.. well... all forms of signatures of her body and existence. Since Skelette saw the orb follow Chizuni, when she teleported near him, he was ready to defend "The Confused..." The aura from before engulfs Skelette, leaving all of the Kujo-ku and Ekitai-ku in his area... gone. As for the air... "... The Abyss..." Skelette's cloak sucked in all of the supercooled air and left only normalized air, once again. Lastly... Skelette propels himself into the air via a spinal tail, then proceeds in spinning. Skelette encases himself in his Shini Energy, just spinning and spinning.. necromantic energies surging through his body...
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:12 am

*I quickly create a more intest aura around me, so that if the orb tried to slash out at me, it would be decayed away, and then use a great dea of energy to suddenly and with much for push out in all directions with Telekinesis, trying to push the orb away from me, trying to break it in all directions at once, and it should succeed, considering the aura would also grow out form me, decaying away the orb as it was blown apart form the inside, making it weaker as I did so. Also I would make a large amount of Katai-ku shoot out of the ground, and form solid around you, even as you are spinning, it decaying the energy around you, and whatever you are as well, as I add more, and more energy to it, making it decay faster, and strengthen itself, and then adding a telekinetic field around it, so that it cannot be pushed away, but come closer to you, and decay away all of your swirling energy, and keep on decaying it, so that eventually you would have none...*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum