Village Hidden in the Swamps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Burning the sun
by Skelette Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

» Skelette Returns...
by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 am

» Chizuni's Weapons
by Chizuni Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 am

» Chizuni's Jutsu
by Chizuni Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

» Skelette's Abilities
by Skelette Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 am

» Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage
by Chizuni Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am

» On Orders....
by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

» Demons Claimed by Chizuni...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am

» First Summon...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

» Psynergy List
by Skelette Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:40 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Main Rules

Go down

Main Rules Empty Main Rules

Post by Chizuni Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:22 am

1.This is a site for those who want to have funnnnnnn! So anyone who doesnt match that discription can leave.
2. This site is loosely based on Naruto and someother manga. We do not accecpt characters from the original manga or animes, you must make your own character.
3. God-hacking is ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN!!!!!! Anyone caught doing this will get one warning.
4. Autohitting is forbidden unless you are two ranks higher than the other person, but that doesnt mean you can outrightly kill them or do Huge moves on them and say they cant block.
5. You must post your Character Bios. Jutsu List, and Weapons List before doing anything else. Your posts will be ignored if you dont have all three. on another note, you cant use jutsu and weapons that are not on your lists. The ONLY exception is when you develope a new move. HOWEVER-you may not MAY NOT develope a new move every single fight, and/or post.
6. If you are killed, your character may not comeback unless someone of a very high (sannin or kage usually) rank brings them back.(they can only do this if they have the power to) If you die just make another character.
7. We give three warnings if rules of any kind are broken (unless stated). On the last you will be deleted or banned (depending on the situation) I realize everyone makes mistakes, so I can forgive and forget. However, dont test me or anyone higher up. There are rules for a reason.
8. I dont tolerate swearing, cussing, or foul language of any kind. If I find you swearing at someone, you might be killed off. I do understand the use if you are in a sticky situation, but please limit yourself. I espesially hate the use of the F, B and G words. There may be younger users here, dont teach them anything you wouldn't teach to your Grandma (You get my meaning)
9. I and any of the higher ups will take suggestions of any kind. Our goal is to make this site the best it can be, so please PM us.
10. There are going to be changes in these or other rules probably, so dont be surprised.
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Female Posts : 71

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:
Main Rules Left_bar_bleue100/100Main Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://hiddenswamp.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down