Village Hidden in the Swamps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Burning the sun
by Skelette Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

» Skelette Returns...
by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 am

» Chizuni's Weapons
by Chizuni Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 am

» Chizuni's Jutsu
by Chizuni Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

» Skelette's Abilities
by Skelette Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 am

» Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage
by Chizuni Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am

» On Orders....
by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

» Demons Claimed by Chizuni...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am

» First Summon...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

» Psynergy List
by Skelette Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:40 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

On Orders....

3 posters

Go down

On Orders.... Empty On Orders....

Post by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 am

*Lues teleports in, releases Kama and Kuwa down into the muck, and floats above them* My master didnt specify what to do with you when I left, so Im just going to leave you here... *He motions around to the muck of the swamp, and the giant Shiku trees with the ten foot long poison filled needles, and the muck, with a greenish tint, that is also poisonous* I would injest any of that by the way....have fun.... *He teleports back to the marshes, and leaves the two there....*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Female Posts : 71

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:
On Orders.... Left_bar_bleue100/100On Orders.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://hiddenswamp.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

On Orders.... Empty Re: On Orders....

Post by Kuwa Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:48 pm

*I look around, seeing the huge trees, with their very long spikes, and then set eyes on Kama, and my Raikogan activates, I quickly draw the Shinkira, and bouncing from tree to tree towards him, a chidori activated in my other hand, as my nerve manipulation takes effect, making my speed increase, as I zoom towards Kama, aiming a chidori bolt at him from the chidori, as I continue towards him* Now I can pay you back!
Kuwa
Kuwa
Kento Clan
Kento Clan

Male Posts : 31

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kama Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:52 pm

*After viewing the area a bit, I get up ontop of the muck, my chakra keeping me afloat, and then I see Kuwa shooting at me, my Raikogan and Nerve Manip. Activates, and I quickly absorb the bolt into my body, and then extending my arm, release the bolt out of my outstretched fingers, aiming for a tree that Kuwa is about to land on*

You dont want to do this Kuwa...we dont need to be enemies...besides you cannot win, I have a much higher understanding of our clans powers than you do...you will only lose, and then I will have to save you...we can make this right between us...just let go.
Kama
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm Sannin

Male Virgo Posts : 15

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuwa Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:32 pm

I CANT LET GO!!!! *I surge forward, increasing my speed even more that I become a blur, and leap off the tree just as the lightning hits. I deactivate the chidori, and hold my palm flat, and covering it with wind chakra, whip it back and forth in front of me, sending a few dozen wind blades out at you, that could easily cut you into shreds. After sending out the blades, I stop and land on top of the muck, concentrating my chakra into both hands, as I hit the water with both palms, and as I do, I send concentrated pockets of air underwater, and in doing so, direct them directly under you, and as I do, I release them, making the muck/water you are standing on explode out from under you, which throwing you up into the air, and leaving you vulnerable for the wind blades which shoot towards you still* YOU MUST PAY!!!!
Kuwa
Kuwa
Kento Clan
Kento Clan

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Oh dear....

*As Im blasted into the air by the underwater air, I quickly draw Shinkira, and as it is resistant to the elements, I use it to block the wind slashes, and still while in the air, quickly sign, making the water under you explode upwards also, propelling you into the air, as I vanish, and reappear directly in front of you in the air, as I then thrust the Shinkira at your chest at blurring speeds, so that it would be almost impossible to block it*

You should reconsider, brother....
Kama
Kama

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuwa Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:02 pm

*Using the Raikogan, I read what the brain is telling the rest of Kama's body to do, and form a sort of premonition of what his next move is, but as he reaches such speed, I only have time to parry the thrust with Shinkira from my chest where it was aimed, to my shoulder where it pierces straight threw*
AHHHH!!!!! *I let out a scream from the pain, and as I release the scream, my Raikogan flickers again to the new eye*

Maroyaka Raikogan!!!!!!!

On Orders.... SankakuRaikoganEye

No, I wont consider, Kama, I will beat you....and then you will see the true, pure power of the Kento Clan, unblemished by the effects of a common shinobi village. *I suddenly vanish, coming clean off the sword and appear on a branch of one of the trees a few seconds later. The wound threw my shoulder completely healed, and there is an odd sorta glowing around my body, as I look up at you, smiling. I suddenly vanish, and not even milliseconds later appear directly behind you, sending a ground-crumbling punch to your back, my Shinkira still in my other hand*
Kuwa
Kuwa
Kento Clan
Kento Clan

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Maroyaka....?

*I would hesitate just a moment as I saw the new Raikogan, one that was different from my own, as I wonder what this one does, I pick up on Kuwa vanishing, and a large punch hitting me from the back almost at the same time it seemed. Im sent spralling forward, down into the muck, a large portion of bones broken in my body, but as I land, they start to repair themselves via my extreme healing factor, and a few moments later, I stand again, the Senkaku Raikogan activated, and me staring at you*

Senkaku Raikogan!

On Orders.... PossibleZekkoRaikogan1

How fast you have become, I wasn't even able to track you....and your strength, if it wasnt for my healing factor, I wouldn't be standing here....you grew over a few moments....how is that possible....?

*I brace myself, activating storm mode, knowing that I needed to keep up with this new speed if I was to keep myself alive, and whole. I quickly extend the Shinkira, sending a blast of Akairaikou down the blade, which turns it red, and the blast continues on towards Kuwa, shooting towards him off of Shinkira*
Kama
Kama

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuwa Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:24 pm

It is possible threw the wonderful power of our clan....Kama, and now I'll give you a true taste of it! *I vanish again, right before the Akairaikou nears me, with perfect timing, as I move moving so fast that I become invisible, and slam my fist into the muck on the ground, a few yards from Kama, sending huge tidal waves out from me, and leaving me on dry ground. As I stand there I release a large wind ripple outwards from me, which pushes the muck/water outward at an even faster, and higher pace, trying to engulf Kama totally in the water and wind pressure that would surely rocket him away in a hurry. I vanish again, reappear in the same instant that I vanish on a branch again, watching Kama's progress with ease*
Kuwa
Kuwa
Kento Clan
Kento Clan

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:31 pm

*Suddenly the huge wave appear out of no where, as I see that Kuwa has hit the water with emmense strength enough to create such tidal waves. Using the speed of lightning, I vanish and reappear above the carnage, and to my utter disbelief, looking down, seeing Kuwa on the branch again*

He's become possibly faster than me...this is bad

*I quickly enter Pururaikou Storm mode, moving now at 2x the speed of lightning, I can move extremely fast and should be able to keep up. I quickly appear directly above Kuwa, sending a volley of kicks, punches, and slashes from Shinkira, all throwing them moving at 2x the speed of light, and sending a few hundred of each, as I then backflip back onto a nimbus that forms behind us, I look to see what has transpired with my attacks*
Kama
Kama

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuwa Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:40 pm

*I see Kama appear above me, and easily move to block each kick, punch,and slash that is sent my way, and at the end, just as I deflect the last kick, I slice forward with Shinkira, slashing Kama threw the middle, but just barely, and as he lands on the nimbus and straightens, the wound opens, leaking blood out* You have been out maneuvered Kama, your speed is nothing to me now...I can see through any speed that you travel at. *with that I appear, sending an super punch to the bottom of the nimbus that Kama is standing on, with enough power to punch a hole in Titanium alloyed steel with ease, it would do the same, punching a hole right threw the nimbus, and launching Kama into the air with a large explosion, as I reappear directly above him, preforming a hammer smash with Shinkira, that would not only cut threw him, but slam him downward again, and then I would reappear on the same branch, as though nothing had happened, and I had never moved at all. All this moving so fast that all this took place in a few nanosecond time period*
Kuwa
Kuwa
Kento Clan
Kento Clan

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Ah!

*As im in strong mode, the Pururaikou that im composed of would simply reconstruct the area that was sliced, as Im launched into the air again, surprised that Kuwa had the strength to break through something like nimbus, but coming back to reality, I quickly cover Shinkira with Akairaikou, and thrust out a block that absorbs the hammer-slash from Kuwa, and also throws him back up into the air a bit, from the strong voltage, which will hurt him a little too, since it would have conducted threw his Shinkira, and into his body, I then reappear on the ground, and thrust my hands forward, releasing a large wave of Aoiraikou, which turns to dust anything within the path, which was mainly trees, and muck, and Kuwa, If he was too attack directly after I jolted him back into the air. I look up, locking on to the large mass of lightning that he was now, and as I examine him farther, I notice this to an even better degree that Kuwas body had been enveloped in a shell of lightning that covered his entire structure and anatomy, speeding up every process, protecting everthing, and making him extremely strong. I use the moments that the wave of Aoiraikou blasts out to gather myself, and the nanosecond that Im open again, 10 nimbus clone reappear above, below, and surrounding Kuwa, each aiming a Akairaikou Raikiri Fist at Kuwa's different areas, and all moving at 2x the speed of lightning. At the same time that the clones appear around Kuwa, I move out high into the sky, charging up, where I release a huge volley of Akairaikou bolts from myself, sending at least 100 separate blasts outward towards him, while I vanish again, reappearing behind a few trees watching him*

this is intense.....
Kama
Kama

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum