Village Hidden in the Swamps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Burning the sun
by Skelette Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

» Skelette Returns...
by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 am

» Chizuni's Weapons
by Chizuni Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 am

» Chizuni's Jutsu
by Chizuni Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

» Skelette's Abilities
by Skelette Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 am

» Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage
by Chizuni Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am

» On Orders....
by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

» Demons Claimed by Chizuni...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am

» First Summon...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

» Psynergy List
by Skelette Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:40 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Burning the sun

2 posters

Go down

Burning the sun Empty Burning the sun

Post by Karna Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:03 am

Once ever five thousand years the great one would awaken to burn the sun for no actual reason; she had no meaning behind it or anything that would suggest otherwise. So since it was that time again, she appeared to the nearest sun and just lit it on fire, burning it, which was all in itself pointless and stupid at the same time, but it was a great time killer and so that's why she did it. I mean why else would someone burn something that's already burning anyway?

"Welp that was fun and now imma just do it again till I fall back asleep and wait another five thousand years to do it again I guess. Whatever."
Karna
Karna

Back to top Go down

Burning the sun Empty Re: Burning the sun

Post by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:29 am

As one would expect, someone noticed the life form that was out burning the sun. There was one who had authority over this planet as one of its rulers, knowing that this was a bad sign. Having just stepped from a dimensional barrier that protected this place and kept it safe, the timing was impeccable.

http://hiddenswamp.heavenforum.org/t52-skelette-returns#189

Skelette, one of the two Sawakage, had been gone for a very long time. Its presence returning meant that there was something wrong here, and this was that.
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Pisces Posts : 38

http://theveritas.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karna Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:50 am

"I wonder if there are other suns around? I mean there should be, I need to burn those too I suppose."

Karna just sat there flicking little fire matches into the sun to watch it burn bright, but doing this was starting to bore her so she started flicking two matches instead of one and that made her smile a bit, so she just went on about doing it.

"I seriously don't know why I find this fun."
Karna
Karna

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:17 am

The Sawakage gazed up into the sun's light at the entity that was throwing matches into it. Though this did not seem threatening at all, it could have meant trouble. Therefore, Skelette, the active Sawakage, began to release Shini Bones from his robe which took the form of a hovering staircase before him, allowing him to slowly, but surely, make its way up to the sky.

"..."

The nearer Skelette got to the sun, the more darkness came over it to protect it from the rays. Skelette did not speak very often, nor very loudly, so it required Skelette to be near this person doing something to the sun for interaction to be had. Skelette also did not move very quickly, so it was taking a long time for him to actually get up there. Yet, he brought a foreboding essence of doom as he ascended his staircase of Shini Bones...
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Karna Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:24 am

"Maybe three would be even better?."

There wasn't much to flicking two, so she started flicking three and this made the fun last longer since she had to do this for a long time or till she went back to sleep or something. The sun was pretty cool so she knew that doing this was good for her and it for the most part, but she couldn't wait till it popped out a solar flare.

"Good stuff I must say."
Karna
Karna

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:41 am

Eventually, Skelette reached the height of space. Skelette did not breathe nor need to, for his own cloak kept him sustained. The Shini Bones that formed the staircase near him shifted form now to be one of Skelette's many minions -- "The King" -- which carries Skelette atop its head whilst Skelette sits on the crown of 'The King's head controlling it. The King then speaks out with an authoritative voice, "Who goes there? I speak on behalf of Sawakage, Skelette! Why dost thou tamper with thus sun?!"
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Karna Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:51 am

"Because its fun, why else would anyone do this and who I am isn't important really."

She said as she flicked another match into the sun. It wasn't like she needed to get all friendly with anyone since she was on the clock and had to flick these matches before it was sleep time again. So whoever this person was could either watch or just go do something else.
Karna
Karna

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:21 am

The King, with Skelette atop its head, gazed at the newcomer to this world and found little err with what was being done, yet simultaneously also found that there was a deeper motive and incentive to just throwing matches into the sun. "You are trying to threaten our civilization," The King spake on behalf of Sawakage Skelette. "This sort of fun could tamper with the natural order." Though it did not seem that this was so, there could have indeed been a deeper hidden meaning. Therefore, this could not go unchecked nor unresolved.

The King was a large skeletal creature, seeming to be a disembodied skeleton's upper torso. It was giant, but was only the construct of a spine, rib cage and skull with a crown where Skelette sat. Skelette watched closely as The King continued to speak. "Why don't you come down to the Swamp Village on the planet? I would like to know about you and your motives." The new person here said that she was doing this for 'fun', which meant overall that she was only bored -- nothing else. "An idle mind is the devil's playground," The King noted. "Come. Join me in the Village Hidden in the Swamps. There are many fun things to entertain you down there."
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Karna Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:36 am

"Throwing matches into the sun, a huge flaming ball is causing a problem? I won't even ask, but I will silently judge you for it."

She didn't really need that noise right now since what she was doing was far from anything problematic; it was just match flicking and that's all really. The matches weren't special, they were just cheap matches she carried around to flick into suns.

"Now why would I come down there just for that? You don't need to know anything about me and I can tell you my only motive is to finish this box of matches. Plus I can assure you there's nothing down there for me except unnecessary problems I don't need. I'd much rather do what I'm doing and if the devil wants to play, let him; I mean he's already here haha."

She had no intention of going anywhere since it was just a ploy to a problem she didn't need. Plus she had a least a good 50 matches left to flick.
Karna
Karna

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:01 am

The King glared at this person who seemed harmless, but bore an ambiguously obnoxious presence, as if trying to draw out conflict. That was the motive to the matches -- drawing out conflict. "That matters not," The King said, "For that is simply how I, The King, am." This was what it was designed to be like, unlike Skelette, the Sawakage, which only stood and observed, silently judging just as this foreigner was doing, as Skelette had been doing from the moment she came.

"You must be afraid of us," The King judged. "I do not know what a foreigner like you has in affiliation to our sun, but I do know that because of this, it has drawn attention to you." Many people had many motives and tons said anything about simple things with prospective greater meaning or intent. "How ist it not known that it isn't just a means of distraction? Or, perhaps, you are building up to something destructive? I shan't turn a blind eye to it." There was no reason to do anything to her, but there was a reason to protect the sun. "I canst not be so reckless, you see... For..." Suddenly, Skelette's single visible glowing green eye gleamed brightly with a sharp glint and more Shini Bones connected themselves to the torso of The King, forging a large skeletal arm in the shoulderblade joint where it would go. "There are living being down there that need this sun. Therefore... I canst not allow just any haphazard treatment." Protection of the sun was priority, since this person could be up to some malevolent trickery, whether or not it seemed that way.

"Thus!" The King suddenly dispersed back into Shini Energy, all of which collected as a mass underneath Skelette, whose dark robe fluttered about wildly, yet no part of its form was revealed.

"The Pure..." Skelette muttered, its raspy voice barely above a whisper. The one dark and putrid energy of The King became a bright light which surrounded Skelette, and he would drift off into the sun, coated in this light...
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Karna Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:32 am

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you gotta tell yourself to feel important kiddo."

Karna yawned a bit since her clock was starting to tick away, so she stopped her match flicking since it was scaring the locals of the planet and what not and she didn't feel like dealing with people in a panicked stated like she was with the bone dry doom gloom that was around her. So once she stopped, she laid back and just floating in front of the sun since the heat was nice and kept her woke for the most part.

"Welp might as well soak up some rays and relax a bit."

*Yawn*

It was at this moment she completely forgot about what's his face over there and just focused on enjoying her time up and what better way to do it.

"Oh, right. Forgot you were doing something to the sun, but it doesn't matter I guess."

Once she remembered that, that random thing was messing with the sun she didn't do anything since she could still feel the heat from it.
Karna
Karna

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:57 pm

Skelette did not mind the foreign woman relaxing and basking in the rays of the sun. It was only when she seemed like a threat that it was interested in her mannerisms. The King was made as the King of the Dead, which is why it spoke as it did, looked the way it did and acted as such. Skelette on its own, however, was different altogether than any of its minions that it created or summoned.

The light which came from Skelette and soaked up into the sun cleansed and purged it from impurities as it was supposed to, ensuring that there was nothing detrimental to it or the surrounding area (such as the planet or cosmos) that could do some harm to any of them. Once that was done, it seemed like the bored woman wanted to relax and enjoy herself. Skelette was more or less indifferent, because Skelette was naturally like that as an entity.

The sun was clean and the foreigner was docile. Though Skelette had suspicions about her, there was nothing being done at the time. Therefore, Skelette did not need to completely monitor the situation and could be at peace with what was going on. Yet, it was still important to keep an eye on the events that were happening. Thus, "The Slave" was summoned and constructed out of Shini Energy and Shini Bones in the form of a strange ethereal entity that seemed to glow like the sun. Its body radiated heat and light, seeming to be rather amorphous in appearance, though sustained in its general shape. There was a face on it, as well. The Slave knew what to do from there.

At that moment, Skelette lowered itself back down to the planet and let The Slave remain with the foreigner, hovering as a glob of heat and light. Whatever Skelette did from there would only be known and seen by Skelette, itself, who no longer remained in space with the foreign woman and The Slave.
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Karna Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:29 am

"I should totally do something, but I can't see to do much since being watched is kinda creepy and weird since there's nothing to watch me for truth be told. Though I guess some things never change really, I mean does anything ever change aside from names? Maybe I should do something else that'll keep me up for what...another hour or so? I don't know."

Karna was more or less bored and yawned a bit once again before she stopped her little relaxing and turned her attention towards the moon and with a flick of the wrist she'd pop a match towards it; her flick of the wrist was godly as fuck and the match was on its way.

"Look at that flick of the wrist right there. Now we wait and see how long it takes."

She smiled a bit as she was just about ready to take her long nap once more, but she was going to have some fun before she went back to sleep since reactions were always fun mood moves.
Karna
Karna

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

The Slave had already taken on the properties of the environment, consisting of the heat of the sun and the amorphous mass that was space. Once the match was flicked off to the moon, because it posed no threat, it was ignored completely by The Slave, which only grew with the heat of the sun and the consistency of space.

Because the match flew past it, and there was no way for fire to exist in the airless space, the match not only fizzled out but also had its energy siphoned out of it the moment it flew by. This match, being flung so hard and so far, would definitely end up burning up and breaking down into nothingness before it even reached the moon and long after The Slave consumed its heat.
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: