Village Hidden in the Swamps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Burning the sun
by Skelette Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

» Skelette Returns...
by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 am

» Chizuni's Weapons
by Chizuni Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 am

» Chizuni's Jutsu
by Chizuni Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

» Skelette's Abilities
by Skelette Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 am

» Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage
by Chizuni Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am

» On Orders....
by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

» Demons Claimed by Chizuni...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am

» First Summon...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

» Psynergy List
by Skelette Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:40 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage

Post by Chizuni Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 pm

((nice, I was probably looking right at you anyways))

*I submit myself, as he has total control over my chakra network, so I just come along for the ride, as do seven of my nymph witches, who teleport along with us, invisibly, and just as Hisoka sends out the blast, 6 of them combine telekinetic force with super human strength, each sending a very power punch at you, each at a different part of your body, each at a extremely fast pace, and each at different timing, so that each punch would land at a slightly different time. The 7th one creates a portal for Skelette to fall in via telekinetic push that would save him from the blast, although just in time* Get him Skele.
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Female Posts : 71

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:
Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://hiddenswamp.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage

Post by Skelette Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:40 am

(Hm. I'm wondering whether I should point out the problems in your post... If you take control of the puppet that Skelette is holding, which is still within his aura which makes all abilities except for his nullified when you are within it this includes The Void. The Void would be nullified and if the blast were to hit me as well, it would be nullified as well. It's nice to read people's jutsu lists. ;; I put so much work into it... But, whatever. Anywho...)

Skelette was within another area totally his own. Which he switched himself, he was now within a dimension that was actually inside of himself, you could say, meaning that Shini Energy and Graveyard Havoc ran rampant here. Since Hisoka warped to where Skelette was, and Skelette was within this place, the instant Hisoka got into this place, he would lose all of his abilities because of the fact that Skelette's powers were basically law here, and The Confusion, the nullifying Aura was the space of this area and basically where Skelette summoned it from. This is why it's not good to follow people when you don't know where they are. Now, with Hisoka unable to basically warp out, or hell, do ANYTHING for that matter, Skelette would use his Graveyard Havoc abilities, and since this was HIS area, he could do however many he needed to instead of being limited to very few by chakra/energy/etc. usage laws "The Evil Eye." Eyes appeared all around Hisoka, staring at him and instantly stripping him of all chakra/energy without hesitation, just in case. "The Slothful." The time around Hisoka slowed down, as well as the atmosphere, to almost being nonexistent, since Skelette to go to that extent in this world. Skelette then brought his Reaperblade, the Scythe and the Dark Blade, his sword out, however did not use them. He turned to Chizuni "Would you care to do something...? While in here, I have allowed you to use your power, at least... Since you teleported along with him inside of my dimension of myself..."
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Pisces Posts : 38

http://theveritas.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am

((Ok, I'll post something, but if Hisoka has a good reason for still controlling me, then it will be void, but I dont see that happening))

*I quickly encase Hisoka in 4 different shells of Kujo-ku, as the following from outside to in: Katai-ku (solid), Ekitai-ku (liquid), Kitai-ku (gas), and Kujo-ku (plasma/original) which depresses into him, crushing and decaying him away, and sealing him off from escape* Please submit now Hisoka....we can only ask you once.....
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Female Posts : 71

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:
Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://hiddenswamp.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum