Village Hidden in the Swamps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Burning the sun
by Skelette Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

» Skelette Returns...
by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 am

» Chizuni's Weapons
by Chizuni Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 am

» Chizuni's Jutsu
by Chizuni Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

» Skelette's Abilities
by Skelette Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 am

» Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage
by Chizuni Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am

» On Orders....
by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

» Demons Claimed by Chizuni...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am

» First Summon...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

» Psynergy List
by Skelette Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:40 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Zuga's Jutsu and arts

Go down

Zuga's Jutsu and arts Empty Zuga's Jutsu and arts

Post by Zuga Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:32 pm

My kekkei gankai allows me to control birds, manipulating them in almost any way.

Bird Jutsu:

Bird Transformations: I can transform the birds in almost any way, and into almost any object. examples would be weapons such as kunai and katanas, and bullets.

Bird Art: Wind Storm: The birds fly past something or someone and trail huge gusts of wind behind them, carrying everything behind them away.

Bird Art: Whirlwind Technique: The birds fly in a circle around the opponent and upward creating a large whirlwind that picks up the opponent and throws them.

Bird Art: Crow Barrage: I summon a flock of crows out of my clothes that shoots towards the opponent from every direction and starts to peck them to death.

Summon Jutsu: Flock : I summon a few thousand birds of all shapes and sizes, of every species.

Summon Jutsu: Carron Crow: I summon the Carron crow, a bird with three eyes that are deep red, and that likes to eat dead meat, and sometimes alive meat too.

Summon Gukko Bird: I summon my gukko bird that is long as a subway train and has four wings. Can create gusts of wind that are unparalleled. Can ride atop him

Carron Crow: Corpse Control: the carron crow burros deep into a corpse and eats its heart, gaining complete control over the corpse.

Carron Crow: Enlargement: The carron crow can enlarge itself ten time bigger than the original, making it as big as a large truck.
It becomes very strong, as strong as a Chunnin- Jounin level ninja, and is very fast. Can eat a human whole.

Bird Eyes: I have amazing sight capabilities, almost able to see as clearly and far as the Byakugan eye, but not 360 degress around. able to see an 180 degree plain in front of me very clearly.

Bird Subsitution: I sign and make a clone of the birds of me, that when hit will disperse into birds that fly away. I go off hiding somewhere hidden.

Raven Clones: I make any amount of ravens out if chaka much like a person does clones can control them like a clone, and they puff away like shadow clones.

Last edited by Zuga on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Zuga
Zuga
Jounin
Jounin

Male Posts : 12

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:
Zuga's Jutsu and arts Left_bar_bleue100/100Zuga's Jutsu and arts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Zuga's Jutsu and arts Empty Re: Zuga's Jutsu and arts

Post by Zuga Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Wind Scythe Jutsu; Makes a funnel of wind that can cut through solid metal.

Wind Blade: A smaller version of the wind scythe, around my hand to cut things with. Same strength of the wind scythe.

Air Bullet: A human size, concentrated, blast of air

Air Dash: Gives me emmense speed, that I can out run a bullet easily

Wind Torrent: I fire off multipule air bullets that come from multipule directions at once.
Zuga
Zuga
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:
Zuga's Jutsu and arts Left_bar_bleue100/100Zuga's Jutsu and arts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuga Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Genjutsu Arts: I specialize in genjutsu, so what ever my opponent rolles, I can also roll the same number of dice if the number of dice is higher than my rank.

Feather Illusion Jutsu: Puts opponents to sleep

Genjutsu: Crow Dance: A hundred crows appear and start to ravenge the opponent.

Genjutsu: Carron Feast: A hundred carron crows appear and feast on your living flesh.

Genjutsu: Infinite Darkness: Makes everything go black for the oppoent.

Demon Illusion: Hellfire: Makes the opponent feel and see that they are totally covered in hellfire, which is the hottest fire, but they do not die but keep burning. Very Painful

Transfer Genjutsu: Once I catch my opponent in genjutsu, I can switch between the genjutsus listed here. I can switch on each post, but not more than once a post.

Last edited by Zuga on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zuga
Zuga
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuga Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:47 pm

Other Jutsu and Moves:

Feather Blade Barrage: I make ten simaltanious cuts at the opponent, than cut them and blow them away.

Fog Clone: A group of clones that are made, that are simiple illusions of me, but in large numbers, to confuse which one is me. You cannot hert them and they cannot hert you. They cannot be dispeled except by me.
Zuga
Zuga
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuga Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Lightning Jutsu:

Chidori

Lightning Bolts Jutsu: Calls down lightning bolts

Lightning Flock: A large amount of lightning shoots down from the sky, taking the form of a great flock of birds, and shoots down at the opponent.
Zuga
Zuga
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuga Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Fire Jutsu:

Fireball Jutsu

Grand Fireball Jutsu

Phoenix Style: From the great Phoenixs I have been trained to use Phoenix Flames, which burns hotter than most flame, at about 10,000 degress minimum, but can be focused higher. Phoenix Flames have two sides: Destructive/Healing. The destructive flames are red, and are the ones that burn at or above 10,000 degrees C. the healing flames are pure white, and can cure most ailments, and heal almost any wounds, and also act as a defense.

Phoenix Slash: sends out three slashes of PF at opponent.

Phoenix Aura: creates an aura around me of PF that protects me, and can heal me if they are white PF.

Phoenix Flame: Eye of the Storm: PF is spread out all over in a mile radius, more intense the closer you get to me. It with a heat close to the sun.

Phoenix Eye: An higher level to the Bird Eye, this eye gives me extreme insight, and the ability to detect heat, so that its very easy to detect people.
Zuga's Jutsu and arts Phoenix

White Phoenix Flame: The white flame of the phoenix is a healing flame, like said above, but is also an defensive flame. It has the ability to resist any kind of heat no matter how hot it is.

Summoning Jutsu: summons the phoenix Takaton, who can also use Phoenix Flame.

(Takaton)
Zuga's Jutsu and arts Phoenix-1
(More Jutsu with Phoenix Flame to be posted)
Zuga
Zuga
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down