Village Hidden in the Swamps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Burning the sun
by Skelette Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

» Skelette Returns...
by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 am

» Chizuni's Weapons
by Chizuni Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 am

» Chizuni's Jutsu
by Chizuni Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

» Skelette's Abilities
by Skelette Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 am

» Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage
by Chizuni Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am

» On Orders....
by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

» Demons Claimed by Chizuni...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am

» First Summon...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

» Psynergy List
by Skelette Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:40 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Tsubiya's Abilities

Go down

Tsubiya's Abilities Empty Tsubiya's Abilities

Post by Tsubiya Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:19 am

I am a master of three main arts known by most ninja: Summoning, Sealing, and Barriers

Summoning Jutsu: I can summon almost anything you can think of. inadiment objects I can summon with a flick of my finger, orgenic material I must use hand seals. I can summon almost any tyoe of ninja animal and they will obey me for I have hundreds of blood-deals with them.

Reverse Summon: I can un-summon anything I have summoned before.

Sealing: I can seal lots of things, mainly elements, some I must use a scroll on, others just my hand.

Fire Seal: Use my scroll to seal away any type of fire, and or fire jutsu.

Water Seal: same as fire but seals water instead.

Wind Seal: same as fire only it seals wind instead.

Earth Seal: same as fire but only it seals earth instead.

Lightning Seal: same as fire but it seals lightning instead.

Darkness Seal: can seal all sorts of dark energy and shadow energy. Needs scroll

Light Seal: Can seal all sorts of light, holy, and purification energy. needs scroll

Soul Seal: Opens Odama Scroll and a seal breaks on it releasing a hand of death that takes the persons soul and seals it into the scroll.

Transformation Seal: Uses hand to seal a persons transformation art away. Works on all transformations, including, demonic, curse seal, etc.

Five Pronged Seal: Seals all chakra types away by placing a seal on their body that provents them from using elemental chakra.

Five Pronged Seal Release: Releases Five Pronged SeaL.

Energy Seal: A scroll seal that seals any type of pure energy away. Includes chakra.

Barriers: I can create barriers out of almost any substance, these just name a few. The barriers are normally unpassable unles its seal is broken.

Triangular Prism: Unbreakable barrier around me to protect me from anything. Can be placed around opponent to trap them.

Flame Barrier: Barrier of extreme heat, will disinagrate you if you try and pass through it.

Water Serface Barrier: Places barrier on a surface of water rendering the water unuseable to anyone. It can also trap people underwater so they cant get to the surface.

Earth Surface Barrier: Same as water surface barrier, but earth instead. no one can use earth jutsu, or go underground. Anyone under ground cannot get out.

Containment Barrier: Barrier of pure energy that can block off certain areas. Nothing can pass through.

Other Jutsu:
Shadow Clone Jutsu

Teleportation: I use a reverse summon to make myself appear anywhere else. This is one of my secret techniques of summoning, it is very hard if not impossible for anyone else to learn.
Tsubiya
Tsubiya
Jounin
Jounin

Female Posts : 10

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:
Tsubiya's Abilities Left_bar_bleue100/100Tsubiya's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down