Village Hidden in the Swamps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Burning the sun
by Skelette Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 am

» Skelette Returns...
by Skelette Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 am

» Chizuni's Weapons
by Chizuni Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 am

» Chizuni's Jutsu
by Chizuni Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

» Skelette's Abilities
by Skelette Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 am

» Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage
by Chizuni Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am

» On Orders....
by Kama Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

» Demons Claimed by Chizuni...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am

» First Summon...
by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

» Psynergy List
by Skelette Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:40 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage Empty Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage

Post by Chizuni Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 pm

*We all teleport onto the marshes, Kama still wrapped up in Telekinetic energy, and Kuwa, being held back by the Nymphs and I wait for the Hakumeikage, Hisoka Yuudai* "Hum, this is soooo exciting, I get to meet with Hisoka...!" *I dance around like a little kid that got everything and more for christmas*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Female Posts : 71

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:
Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://hiddenswamp.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage Empty Re: Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage

Post by Kuwa Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:51 pm

*I appear still gruff, but still crying too* Let me kill him Chizuni, let me....
Kuwa
Kuwa
Kento Clan
Kento Clan

Male Posts : 31

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:
Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage Empty Re: Meeting for some Negotiations: Awaiting the Hakumeikage

Post by Hisoka Yuudai Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:51 pm

*I warp in*

where am I?
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity Kage

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:56 pm

"Nah, you cant have him till after we meet with Hisoka, then after that, you can....oh, Lues, please hold that rug-rat back while the nymphs do Kama here, so I can move around a bit here...thanks..." *Lues, changing into a giant, grabs Kuwa around the waist, and holds him up in the air, so he cant get away*

Lues: "Got 'em..."

Me: Oh there you are, Hisoka! Nice to finally meet you! WELCOME, TO THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE SWAMPS!!!!!!!!!!

*I make a giant welcome sign appear in the air, made of Katai-ku, the solid stuff*

Lues: "Whoo, pretty"

Me: How are you today Hisoka?
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuwa Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:57 pm

Let me GO! *I try and get out of the giants fist, trying to shock him, by running lightning through my entire body...*
Kuwa
Kuwa
Kento Clan
Kento Clan

Male Posts : 31

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Lues: "Dont think so..."

*Lues puts a Shield around the inside of his hand, so that the lightning doesnt affect him*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Yuudai Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:00 pm

im fine...where's Kama?
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Oh, right here.... *I motion towards where Kama is, trapped in a cocoon of telekinetic energy* And while we are on the subject, I would like to make an offer that I know you wont refuse...I will give Kama up if you, and only if you, swear upon Da Script, to never attack the village hidden in the swamp, or have your other ninja sent here to attack, or attack us directly in anyway...oh and Da Script is a demon book, so if you break the vow, demons come out and possess you, and tear your very being apart... Otherwise, I will be forced to remove this guy from the face of existance...comprende?" *I motion towards Kama*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kama Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:07 pm

*I look up and wave to Hisoka slowly, kinda sullen,and then slump my head down again*
Kama
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm Sannin
Twilight's Vanishing Storm Sannin

Male Virgo Posts : 15

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Yuudai Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:19 pm

you must not know the extent of my power

*I appear in front of Chizuni and boot her into the air, while physically breaking the telekinetic hold over Kama and Kuwa by using my knowledge over telekinesis and break the hold without disturbing the forces controlling the telekinesis*

This village is disgusting...I'm going to lay waste to it myself

Last edited by Hisoka Yuudai on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:49 am

*since the Telekinesis is broken, I fly up into the air.. and oreder Lues* "Get Kama and Kuwa outa here, its too dangerous, and then return, Lues..." *Lues grabs Kuwa, and Kama, and teleports away as I quickly activate an aura of Kujo-ku around me, and whip aroound in the air, releasing a skyscaper size blast of kujo-ku down at you, while also making the ground under you extremely soft so that you will sink in and get stuck* "Yes, I may not know their full extent, but its safe to assume that I can handle it...and good luck laying waste, I can already do that myself...so what about my offer?"

Last edited by Chizuni on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Yuudai Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:38 am

((im sorry but i was breaking it myself, note the word "physically" not because i kicked you....i should've made it clearer))
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:26 am

(oh, ok then...um, well just say that Lues grabbed them both, since I ordered him to do so anyway, and teleported away then, I'll edit it... sorry thought you thought I was controlling the telekinesis....my bad XD) (Edited)
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:29 pm

A cloak randomly unravels from seemingly nowhere, forming itself into the shape of a small figure. A singular, glowing green eye is seen from the darkness from under the hood. Skelette examines the area, noticing the new person in the village and the struggle Chizuni seemed to be having as of now... He mutters something almost incomprehensible, however is echoes throughout the area for some reason so that Chizuni would be able to hear "... Are you in need of assistance...? Who is this...?" Several Shini Energy spinal tails shoot from under his bodyless cloak and arc over, ready to strike or defend.
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Pisces Posts : 38

http://theveritas.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:27 am

*After releasing the skyscraper sized blast of Kujo-ku at hisoka, I notice Skelette, and hear the echos, and quickly connect our minds together through Telepathy* This is the Hakumeikage, Hisoka, of the Hidden Twilight Village....and yes I may need help, I heard this guy is almost unstoppable....
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Yuudai Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:39 am

*since my body is in a constant state of floatation above the ground I cannot be sucked in, as for the Kujo-Ku I swiftly fly away from it*

Kama can handle himself, I decline your offer, and since you're a poison user this will be easy

*shortly after saying this I notice the small figure that has appeared using cosmic awareness I listen in on their telepathic convo*
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:14 am

*I quickly end the telepathic link, as I feel another mind pushing in, although probably too late. I quickly slap my hands into the ground* "Mushroom Art!" *An entire forest of 20 ft tall, glowing blue mushrooms shoot out of the ground starting in front of me, and extending a few miles out, no doubt surrounding Hisoka with them immediately, and even as they rise, I signing, making them release tens of millions of spores totally covering the area he is in, and ferther more, making more of the mushrooms shoot up where ever they land. If, and no doubtably when, Hisoka breathes these microscopic spores in, they would grow a host of 20 foot tall mushrooms in his body, and if done, totally destroy his body, as the sheer force of all of they growing up out of him. As a percaution, I make the outline of the mushroom forest make mushroom armor around them, and spread spore spikes around them so as to make it extremely hard for Hisoka to run out, as he would be sliced and diced into tiny pieces. After all that is finished, I would make a huge wall of Katai-ku surround the forest*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:36 am

Technically, Skelette couldn't hear the Telepathic Message that Chizuni gave since he has no mind to receive it, but he used some spirits to channel them into himself to get the message. "Ah... I see..." Skelette's robecloakthing began to flow and a darkness shot from under him and spread to coat the mushroom forest. It was Shini Energy from himself, which would give the forest an almost unbreakable armor... Almost... just in case. Skelette then looked at Hisoka "... The Dead..." Quickly, a skeletal corpse puppet that looked exactly like Hisoka appeared... But for the moment, it was still in development. Skelette needed time for it to develop completely before the effects of The Dead would come into play. To protect this puppet, Skelette would shroud himself using "... The Confused..." Which stopped anything that used energy except for him inside of this place, meaning if Hisoka got within the aura, he'd be worthless seeing as none of his powers would work, regardless of what they were, and if he were to use any physical attack, Skelette would just use The Dead as a shield, since the outside was complete, but not the inside...
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Yuudai Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:50 am

*being the quintessential spaceman I am, and having great knowledge over lots and lots of things, I would stop breathing for fear that the something would effect me if I did, I then swirl my right hand around and open The Void around skelette and his puppet of me, I then grip the air around my hand and crush everything in The Void which includes Skelette and his puppet hoping that Skelette would die and that his puppet would be destroyed, I then swirl my left hand around and grip the air around it which creates an area encompassing supernova which burns away all of the mushrooms and hopefully Chizuni as well*
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:56 am

*as there was a large, very large wall of Katai-ku between me and the supernova, it would unaffect me, as the Katai-ku would decay the flames away on contact. As I feel something strange in the mushroom forest, I feel the void opening up, and quickly make a portal appear before Skelette and using telekinesis, bumb him in, making him fall out another beside me, although Im sure the puppet was destoyed. I quickly place my hand on the ground, and make the ground underneath Hisoka emitt a huge amount of gamma radiation so that his genetic structure would almost immediatly be altered, and his body, and even power, would run amuck, and would possibly become as nothing. I also make the Katai-ku barrier thicken, so that it would take alot more for him to come through* "Skelette, you alright?"
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:43 am

In all technicalities, the Void would have no effect on Skelette, seeing as it was a sort of space, and space was energy, and there was no non-solid energy that could go into Skelette's The Confused, which was its own type of energy and space altogether, leaving Skelette inside of that and technically not within The Void, but within the presence OF the Void, but inside of The Void while Inside of his own bubble which was still inside of the normal vicinity, giving The Void no effect and therefore, when crushed by it, all The Void did was dissipate. Skelette's energy eye was the only thing able to be seen from under his robe. "... I am fine. The Dead is coming into completion..." The doll had gotten attributes of Hisoka's insides, now, starting with bones. Now it had an outer surface and parts of the inner complexities of his body. Once the organs were complete, Skelette would be able to do whatever he would to the puppet and it would act accordingly to Hisoka, and vice versa.
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Yuudai Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 am

((I don't think you want to make a voodoo me, and The Void isn't an energy but an absence of everything, so I'll just go with Chizuni's post on how you got out of it))

okay, here we go

*I would teleport outside of the barrier and teleport Skelette over to the ground where the gamma rays were being emitted hoping it would destroy him. I then activate my supernova skin and appear in front of Chizuni preparing to engage her in taijutsu first by throwing a punch aimed at her midsection at mach speed*
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizuni Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:35 am

*I snap my fingers, making a telekinetic field appear around Skelette that would protect him from any radiation, that might not even affect him at all, but none the less It would not prevent him from moving normally at all, or use his powers in anyway, just protect him from the radiation. An aura of Kujo-ku covers me completely, and as I see Hisoka, and move at 33.3% lightspeed (im pretty sure thats faster than the speed of sound still) and shift my self slightly off the path of the fist, moving just enough out of the way, as I also 1. make serpents shoot out of my sleave that are resistant to the Kujo-ku, and also covered in it. The snakes shoot the length of your arm, circling around it, and laching on, making it extremely hard for you to get away. 2. I throw about five punches of my own at Hisoka's chest, which would decay right threw him, all the while expanding my aura so that if hisoka stayed near me for very much longer, there would be nothing left of him since the Kujo-ku would decay him away and it would happen in less than a second*
Chizuni
Chizuni
Black Death
Black Death

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skelette Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:58 pm

(If it's the absence of everything and I'm within it while also within something that's within the place that I was originally in, I would technically not be in the void because Skelette's own space around him was still within the non absence of... everything... place... Think of it as a barrier that keeps him in the same place as a portal has already taken him somewhere else. Make sense? A looooong time ago I asked ZK on this matter and he said to me as long as the space was already open before The Void was made, I could get out, and that aura is Skelette's own space. I just think I represented my words wrong and got my point across in the wrong way.)

Skelette would use his natural body manifestation ability to his advantage, manifesting himself into a place far off in the distance. He pulled out The Dead again, which was now basically complete, chakra pool and all. Skelette then use "The Arcane" And a beast grabbed his scythe, slashing at The Dead repeatedly, however not ripping it, but destroying its chakra, which would work like a voodoo doll and directly affect Hisoka's chakra, with each slash taking off huge amounts of his chakra until he would have no more. Just in case, Skelette switched himself with The Delusion, which was a fake Skelette, the other Skelette disappearing from this area, possibly this dimension without a trace as this continued to go on. As this went on, Skelette was charging power for another, horrific Graveyard Havoc ability... Something horrible that might affect Chizuni as well, but it would be worth it...
Skelette
Skelette
Overlord of Doom
Overlord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Yuudai Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 pm

((I always disapproved of the way he used my Void, but it doesn't matter anymore))
*seeing that our respective "armors" cancel out the effects of one another I would use this period to catch Chizuni in my geass while she was punching me((you didn't specify where you were looking so I took advantage)) my geass takes control of people's chakra networks so I would control Chizuni, as for the puppet, since it was identical to me, I would simply take control of it and it would parry one of the fake Skelette's strikes and kill it with a point blank Void Particle Cannon. Cosmic Awareness would alert me that Skelette had left the area and would also tell me where to find him, after realizing where he was I would warp to that place with Chizuni in tow, after finding Skelette I call my scythe to my hand and make it glow with holy and light energy and I slash at Skelette sending a large wave of light energy at him traveling at lightspeed and being a mile wide and long, these conditions, made escape very impossible*
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Character sheet
Character Info:
Chakra %:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum